Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

Mr Frit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2
I have been told the truck that rolled had 7 cars on board, all limited editions and all full write off's. 3 Directors, 3 MSE, 1 Magnum.
All now even more limited!

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
magnum.JPG

ShinyVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S-Pac Ute
Truck drivers hooning happens too often, we caught a truckie going sideways in a brand new GTSR that was already bought and paid for

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
Well folks i bit the bullet and purchased a Red Hot MSE (August build in dealership holding yard) today. This time i went with a manual, last 3 vf's have been autos. Fortunatley i found out about this beast from the dealer principle that i had been doing work for.
In the end i got a 16k changeover from my Redline inc. tint etc. Not to bad i think. I wish i had the large rear spoiler though!

BLACK-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS, VE SS ute 360rwkws daily VE LPG
Well folks i bit the bullet and purchased a Red Hot MSE (August build in dealership holding yard) today. This time i went with a manual, last 3 vf's have been autos. Fortunatley i found out about this beast from the dealer principle that i had been doing work for.
In the end i got a 16k changeover from my Redline inc. tint etc. Not to bad i think. I wish i had the large rear spoiler though!
whatt did ya pay for mse and build number

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Truck drivers hooning happens too often, we caught a truckie going sideways in a brand new GTSR that was already bought and paid for
Hang him or atleast let the owner take care of him.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
The dirt will wash off mate. The screw up of the NOPD rests with the dealer. I'm not saying they're bad. It's an unfortunate set of circumstances. But having specifically orders NOPD, and stressing this to the dealer several times. I feel very disappointed about this. It cant be undone. All that's there is some plastic on the sunroof and protective film on the touchscreen.
I've asked for all my plastics and stickers to be sent to me. So I can fit them on for some pics. I'm sure that's now impossible. St least I have the pic from the dealership with the yellow loading sticker.
'm not one for playing the blame game. But it is what it is I'm afraid and ultimately, despite extenuating and mitigating circumstanses, the dealer is responsible.

Hey Cuda,

I've been absent from the forum for a while so haven't really been keeping up with what's been going on here. I must say that I am shocked and disgusted that the highly anticipated delivery of your MSE has been marred by these unfortunate circumstances. It really sucks that what was supposed to be a special and memorable moment for you has been permanently tarnished due to the incompetence of others.
Anyhow, congrats on the purchase and I hope you will put this saga behind you quickly so you can enjoy that MSE.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
I have been told the truck that rolled had 7 cars on board, all limited editions and all full write off's. 3 Directors, 3 MSE, 1 Magnum.
All now even more limited!
Ouch, that's painful to hear. Where and when did this happen?
Is it possible for Holden to build new ones with the same build numbers to replace them? If not, what happens to the customer's order?