Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help with Samsung galaxy s3

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
Hey fellow JC people i need a little help with my new S3. I'm completely new mobil tech so be gentle :)

Last night i tried to install an app called navfree new zealand. A free navman type app. It told me lastnight "congratulations your app will be installed soon". 24 hours later and i tried again with the same result. I know i can down load and install apps because i have 2 on my phone already....can anyone tell my why this one doesn't want to install?

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
And aint that just the bloody way! No sooner have i typed my question out i notice that the phone has installed the app. lol

Ok that question has been answered but how about some handy tips from the experienced for this newby. Got any tips guys?

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Download apex launcher, so much better!

B-Man

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Calais S2
settings
my device
display
screen timeout (change to what you want)

as for tips...
if your with telstra prepaid you can use your recharge credit to buy apps of google play store.
you can browse for apps on your pc and it will download them on your phone (have to be logged in with google play address)

other than that get the apps you want and use it.

rucxy

Electrified Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SSV L98
Have a play with your phone, as you can always factory reset it back to standard again, although you will lose most of your data.
I am running a samsung s2 i9100 and running cyanogenmod 11 kitkat nightlies, dorimanx ver10.* custom kernel on it, running stable 1400mhz and xposed settings .
I am using apex launcher pro as my default launcher and dashclock for my lockscreen.
Gosms is a good messaging app (my default txt/mms app).
Dashcommand also plays well on the S2 via my bluetooth obd2 connector.
There are heaps of cool apps in the playstore. Go check em out. :)