Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Help vt commodore code 21

Jordan420

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt wagon
Hey guys got a vt commodore runs rough on idle when it gets warm it was ran on lpg but now isn't it's shows code 21 I've replaced the tps twice and the connection but still no luck and still shows error code 21 it also still has the lpg air filter hoses on so the pcv hose goes to the plastic instead of under the throttle body

Jordan420

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt wagon
FB_IMG_1607146255656.jpg

BowTie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr vt
You need to plug the pcv port on the throttle body for a start. Should idle better then.

Reactions: Lex

Jordan420

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt wagon
It was plugged up man only just recently fell off but coz it was on lpg the pcv is next to it on th the air filter tube should I swap them and block the air filter tube one and out it on under the throttle body ??
You need to plug the pcv port on the throttle body for a start. Should idle better then.

BowTie

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr vt
Either will work as long as the unused one is plugged.

Jordan420

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt wagon
It was plugged up man only just recently fell off but coz it was on lpg the pcv is next to it on th the air filter tube should I swap them and block the air filter tube one and out it on under the throttle body ??
If the plugged one was brittle and had a leak could that cause my problem although blocking it with your finger still makes no difference