Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Game of Thrones **SPOILER FRIENDLY THREAD**

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Also interesting speculation about the title for the season finale: "Mother's Mercy". People clinging to hope that it's the rise of Lady Stoneheart...

I dont think that title has anything to dowith her. Mercy is not a word Id associate with Stoneheart.

It will be the Walk of Shame.

meh. the show can continue without him...

Yeah at this point the show and books are two totally different things.

Im really disappointed its taken till Epsidoe 8 for something to happen this season.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Im really disappointed its taken till Epsidoe 8 for something to happen this season.

Couldn't agree more! And then not much in Episode 9 either. And with one episode left, this season is going to be the most disappointing to date...

What happened to the good old days of 20+ episodes per season? Imagine that!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Episode 9 ugh.

Dont get me started. Can they just kill Stannis instead of butchering his charachter slowly?

Shireen will burn in the books. But it wont be at Stannis' hands.

Dorne is a ####ing joke. Holy plothole Batman. Doran is sending Kings Landing a hostage?! WUT.

Stannis burns his only heir.

Ramsay is a ninja.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I hope we get For the Watch next week.

Considering the show has all but caught up with the books, things will be different. I think it's safe to assume Jon Snow doesn't "die" per-say. He is a descendant of the Night's King after all. But where things go after Season 5 is anyone's guess...

Daenerys' whole storyline is complete frustration from the moment she arrives in Meereen. She has a massive, elite army at her disposal, not to mention her dragons, and has been brutal when she needed to be up until Meereen. Since then she's just faffed about with an occasional poking from Daario. The chat with Tyrion was compelling and she clearly wants to sit on the Iron Throne but she still decided to keep faffing about in Meereen until she flees back to the Great Grass Sea. Then what? Pfffft! Arya and Sansa are all but irrelevant, Bran's storyline just ended and the potential for Jon Snow is fading.

The whole GoT is beyond frustrating and being drawn out too much. It's a show that's screwing someone for the first time and while there was initial enjoyment (Seasons 1 - 3), it's been, and still is, thinking about it's grandma to draw it out. It better bloody well be a HUGE climax or it won't have been worth it.

At this rate I'd be happy to see the White Walkers team up with the Children of the Forrest and wipe everyone out.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
xooG12Z.gif

Ive really disliked this season. Dorne is absolute filler nonsense. The Sand Snakes are comical at best. The charachters have been totally lost in a blur of confusing story telling. D&D have contradicted who the Snakes are twice so far. They cant make up their mind what type of relation they are to Doran. Areo though, loving him.

Stannis has been turned into the villain again. Exactly 10 episodes after he was the hero.

The Northern houses have been totally omitted except for Bear Island who got a brief mention. No Freys or Manderleys at the wedding which is HUGE because this entire story is about every action has a reaction. I mean if they wanted to give us some filler content, Sansa's wedding couldve included the Freys which weve already been introduced to and the Manderlys which play a part in what Bolton and Stannis (Davos) are doing and also provide the follow up to The Rat Cook tale from S2.

It really feels as if this season was purposefully filler with filler content and then dragged on as much as they could.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
why are guys watching this show? it seems to be upsetting you more than enjoying it lol.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
why are guys watching this show? it seems to be upsetting you more than enjoying it lol.

I enjoy the shows as a show. As an adaption its angering, sure. Looking past the adaption and looking only at the show as its own entity the writing this season has been abysmal and has backflipped a few times contradicting what theyve said not only this season but past seasons, and has created very large plot holes within its own story.

Its all been filled with meaningless plots that dont do anything to further the story.

Take for example Jamie in Dorne. Dorne has a story on its own (not that Dorans master plan works anymore because the show has ####ed the time line) It doesnt need a contrived reason for Jamie to come swooping in. Nethertheless he does and Doran Martell sums it up perfectly with one line "Why didnt you send a Raven?". Why indeed. Theyve also confused who the Sand Snakes are on two occasions in relation to other Martells. The other plothole in this story is Doran Martell, has one son left. Trystane, the prince of Dorne. The Martells have sent two heirs to Kings Landing both have ended up dead. Why the hell would Doran - who is not a stupid man - send his last? The only reason I can think of is he sends the Sand Snakes with him and they cause war. But Doran doesnt want war yet. He wants (needs) Dany to honor previous marriage proposals. Im happy to watch the show for what it is - as long as it makes sense.

They introduced Dorne this season as a way to give Nikolai scenes and lock him down so he wouldnt take another role somewhere else and its shown. Dorne is a mess with clumsy writing.

PS. The flow chart isnt my work. I dont have time for that. Its from ASOIAF forums, where there are many many many many angry people.

Last edited:

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
just watched todays episode

...ffs jon snow...WHY?

edit: im hoping jon has gone into ghost until the red head bitch does somethin

also i dont believe stannis is dead.

Last edited: