Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Emoji update?

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
Hello admin,
Is there a possibility that you guys could eventually update the emojis on this forum as I've been noticing it is very limited and it is the old school emojis from msn Messenger or it looks like it, just a small suggestion if you could update some emojis in the future.

Thank you

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Hello admin,
Is there a possibility that you guys could eventually update the emojis on this forum as I've been noticing it is very limited and it is the old school emojis from msn Messenger or it looks like it, just a small suggestion if you could update some emojis in the future.

Thank you
I guess if everyone who regularly uses the forum and gets benefits from it made a monetary contribution now and then, it would help the administrators to make upgrades as such to the forum.
By the way, I'm not saying that long or short-term members don't already do this.

This is coming from someone who doesn't even know how to use the existing fecking emojis!:)

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
u can right click and then at the top is emojis but most of the time if u add them that way those then dont show when u save the post

White beast 2023

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Commodore
u can right click and then at the top is emojis but most of the time if u add them that way those then dont show when u save the post
Yeah I know that I was just saying that that at some point in future it would be nice using more updated emojis, i know how to use them that's easy , as I said earlier these emojis feels like that they will used on msn Messenger or something from a very long time ago , and we are in 2023 not 2003 ,just a small suggestion.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Yeah I know that I was just saying that that at some point in future it would be nice using more updated emojis, i know how to use them that's easy , as I said earlier these emojis feels like that they will used on msn Messenger or something from a very long time ago , and we are in 2023 not 2003 ,just a small suggestion.
Do you access the forum with a Windows PC? ☺

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
Try hitting the Windows key and period (full stop) key at the same time, should come up with a dialog box full of emoji's, symbols etc.
So, thats how you do it?

I just tried. It worked.

I've seen other people putting up emoji's, thats not in the current choices.