Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Donations to JC

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
So link your paypal to your bank account. Much safer as you have dispute resolution on there.

The way bsb works is its a 6 digit number. First 2 are bank. Next is state and the last 3 are the branch. For eg. My bsb is 306 012. So the 30 is bank or bankwest. 6 is state, so wa. And 012 is which actual branch it it
Also bank account numbers can vary in length from 6 digits all the way up to 9 or 10.

lmao at Paypal dispute resolution. Don't get ripped off mate, I have used that **** about 6 times, on both small and medium amounts and one very large amount.. total waste of words, the Paypal guarantee. They won't help you.

Still fine as a method of sending money to JC, no problem there, but if you buy on ebay, don't expect protection. It doesn't exist.

PaulRM

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Renault Scenic....don't ask....
$20 DOES give you a warm, fuzzy feeling inside!

Calais57

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6.0
I have been a "donating member" from a couple of years ago, but just kicked in a bit more for the start of the year.

The advice and comments on this forum are worth a lot in time, money, ideas and enjoyment. Also there is usually a constructive rather than critical or negative approach.

A great forum!

Cheers
Calais57

Mz ENV11T

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ 2006
$50 ur wayy =]

♡ Mz ENV11T ♡

mattyh83

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SSV
One thing i can contribute is, being part of another site www.ozcardtrader.com.au (as i collect basketball cards aswell) the mods there have done something similar.

Basically to help fund the lastest software upgrade the asked for donations. ($60 a year) this would then make you a "premimum" member.

Being a premium member got you the following:

A nice little banner under your avatar.
Automatic entry into the premium members comps. With prizes like a sealed box of cards. Which could be replaced here with like a car care kit or a gift card/special promotions code for mods or a service. Donated by sponsors.

It also helped upgrade to the latest software version which is actually pretty cool.

Not sure if this has been gone over in this thread as i only read the first couple of pages.

If it has, disregard what i have mentioned.

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Hi, what exactly are the donation requirements and the things we get in return? I understand that since originally post things will have drastically changed. Cheers

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Nothing has changed since the first post.

At present current members or as I like to call them 'Registered - Full Members' of 3 months and with a minimum of 20 posts have the following abilities:

•25meg in attachments.
•100 Private messages (PM's).
•Profile pictures can be a maximum of 100x100 pixels and up to 64kb in size.
•Avatar pictures can be a maximum of 100x100 pixels and up to 20kb in size.
•No signature images nor animations are permitted.

With any donation of $20 will not only give you a warm fuzzy feeling that you're helping the site but give you the following:

•50meg in attachments.
•1000 Private messages (PM's).
•Profile pictures can be a maximum of 300x300 pixels and up to 150kb in size.
•Avatar pictures can be a maximum of 200x100 pixels and up to 120kb in size.
•Signature images can be uploaded and be animated to your hearts content.

Any donation beyond $30 and over will get as listed above plus the following:

•Your very own [email protected] email address, to start off with 50meg space although once we move to our own dedicated this will be much higher, exact figure is unknown. You can make use as you would your 'normal' ISP account through Outlook, Thunderbird etc basically any mail application which supports POP3 / SMTP services and/or if you wish there is webmail available.
•Alternatively to the above you may elect an email alias instead which simply forwards to a preferred destination ie hotmail, yahoo or ISP email address.
•25MB Web space ie username.justcommodores.com.au which can be used for anything legal, promoting your car, hobbies, heck skies the limit really.

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Cheers heaps for that, i didnt wanna read through 12 pages to find out that there was no new info in regards to it LOL, will hopefully do my first donation this pay :) cant wait to join the JC Donating Members List lol

frogsta

Perth WA
Reaction score
Members Ride
Focus ST E30
I just bought the JC app for Android, does that go to Darren/Admin?