Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cracked front bumper!!

_SimoN__

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ute missing 2 cylinders :(
Hello everyone.

Ok so the other month i was going to service my car and as i was driving up the ramps my front bumper hit the ramp seeing as its lowered (Yes i did put wood blocks infront of ramp so it doesnt hit but not enough obviosly.) and its cracked the front bumper as you can see in the bellow pictures its not pretty and i cant stand seeing it...

I believe the bumper has been repaired once before as it looks like its been bogged up.

Now what i want to know is how can i repair this crack

Also thinking of repainting the whole bumper as its quite sand blasted and chiped.

Thanks in advance for any advicetips on how to fix this or where i could get it fixed at a good price.

-Simon

B1OHZRD

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina
before you start painting, checkout your local wrecker, they might have one in gud nick. Last time i was at a wreckers, i saw a vy/vz (didn't take too muck notice of it) that had been rapped around a pole, the front end looked fine from where i was, otherwise, i advise getting a spray gun and an air-compressor. oh and one other thing, if you do decide to repair it yourself, TAKE YOUR TIME! (i dont know how bad it is coz i cant see the picks)