Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Changing broadcast ID of module

slipknot09

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais
I’ve put a set of VZ Calais seats into a VY Calais and got everything to work as it would in a VY2 or VZ. Including priority key functions and auto dipping mirror. Which obviously meant painting and fitting the memory mirrors, changing RH door loom and adding the module to run the mirrors. I also sourced all the parts to make my passenger seat memory too, the cover being the near impossible part to find but for some reason they are available in Korea. I also had to desolder a new memory switch and reverse it for LHD, not hard.
Ok to my problem, when I connect both memory seat modules to the databus neither work, I’m guessing they have the same ID broadcasting on the bus and this is disabling both seats. They both work perfect when only one is connected at a time and communicate with the tech2.
Would any of you clever guys have and idea how I would overcome this and if my theory is even correct?
Thankyou