Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boom Beach - anyone here playing it?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
ok - it says i'm not good enough to join. Will try back later.

phillmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sportswagon 2011
You blokes with too much time like me should set up an ebay wheel and get the latest Gran Tourismo. When you get 20,000000 credits and all the exotics and race cars you want you race other ausies at Bathurst. The best Holden is a slow old VY Monaro but there is a fast full race Falcon that will do 2.02 or better for the blokes that must have done a few million laps.You generally have to turn off all the driving aids and try to beat the tail enders but lots of fun.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
You blokes with too much time like me should set up an ebay wheel and get the latest Gran Tourismo. When you get 20,000000 credits and all the exotics and race cars you want you race other ausies at Bathurst. The best Holden is a slow old VY Monaro but there is a fast full race Falcon that will do 2.02 or better for the blokes that must have done a few million laps.You generally have to turn off all the driving aids and try to beat the tail enders but lots of fun.

already got that, got bored of it, least this i can play at work or in happy poopy time.