Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Another Taxi driver story...

Darcon666

Evil is always around you
Reaction score
Website
www.gfy.com
Members Ride
Your Mother
It's been said it before in some threads... and I'm going to say it as well... But, What The "F" is wrong with Taxi drivers now days...

Are they born stupid?
Are their parent’s brother & sister?
Are they some lower level Human being?

Now I've been all over this country of ours for work, so use cabs/taxis Alllll the time and got to say the majority have to be the dumbest, stupidest, inconsiderate, Dishonest, offensive, Lowlife, scum and have to be the rudest people(scratch that)... Animals I have ever had the misfortune to meet.
(THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS, HOWEVER THEY ARE IN THE MINORITY)

Just got back from Perth this morning(red eye flight...) and was waiting for wifey to pick me up when one of these pieces of human excrement decided to clip the front right panel of another car as the driver was sitting there, probably waiting for their partner.

Then this (Sorry but can only describe what I have seen..) Indian/Pakistani/Sir Lankan(Sub continent) looking, head wobbling, really smelly even from where I was 5m away, person gets out and tries to play down the incident(while at least 20 people clearly seen what actually happened, including myself...) and proceeded to tell the guy he hit... it's only a hundred dollars for the bumper and the dent/scratch will pop out/buff out and proceeded to give me cash to forget about it.

Anyways, fast forward to 10min later... with an ever increasing crowd... the taxi driver(Lowlife) places $100 on the bonnet of the other car and tries to get into his taxi to leave. Then myself + others stand in front of the pr*ck which by then we have called the Police who said to also call the AFP as it is the "Airport", I guess it's considered federal land...

...As soon as the Police arrive, his attitude changed from being a absolute c*nt who did not speak English to an ass kisser that who spoke perfect English, then the AFP turn up and behold, he's a fracken illegal immigrant that the DOI have been looking for 2yrs... Busted big time you low life, and is cuffed and lead away, the taxi gets towed and the other driver gives a report to coppers and that's when wifey arrives to get me.

Made my morning after a long flight.... :lmao:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
got his just desserts.

maybe they should do some more searches of all taxi drivers to see if anymore are illegals.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
with a country like india having something like a 150 thousand traffic deaths a years it dosent surprise me it gets carried over to where ever they settle abroad. the price of human life being what it is in those countries its no wonder they drive like they do... no care taken behind the wheel..

dthrw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega soon to be Modified
got what he deserved from what Ive experienced the majority of these FAIL taxi drivers are in the city its not to bad in towns thank god that will probably change soon though

alpha_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
I avoid taxi's at ALL times if possible due to the drivers.

#### em

sik_dose

Hybrids. Cars for fools.
Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 VL Calais Turbo, VZ SV6
I work in traffic control and a majority of the close calls ive had are Taxis.

mummbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV Redline Sportwagon
I stood and watched the police close Albert Street in Brisbane the other day and proceed to do immigration checks on all of the taxi drivers in the rank at 9:15 in the morning.
End result, 5 illegals arrested and taken away in cuffs.
The police had also put squads on Charlotte and other streets to catch the other drivers who got tipped off and tried to flee the CBD. Not sure how many others they caught.
About time I say!
Why don't the taxi companies take some responsibility for those they choose to hire nowadays?

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
I stood and watched the police close Albert Street in Brisbane the other day and proceed to do immigration checks on all of the taxi drivers in the rank at 9:15 in the morning.
End result, 5 illegals arrested and taken away in cuffs.
The police had also put squads on Charlotte and other streets to catch the other drivers who got tipped off and tried to flee the CBD. Not sure how many others they caught.
About time I say!
Why don't the taxi companies take some responsibility for those they choose to hire nowadays?

plus how many let there friends or illegal family members borrow the taxi an do off meter fares, cause they look alike on the id badge...

Asmodai78

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V Sportwagon
Two requirments you need to have when you apply for your Taxi licence is 1) did you come from Christamas Island? and 2) did you drive the boat?
If they answer yes to both they get their Taxi licence.