Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Android ROM failure

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
So I tried a few roms, PacMan was too in depth and different, not for me, brother likes it though. Some other basic ROM, but ended up not liking it. But Omega is great, its still Touchwiz based so it still looks factory,has all of Samsungs toys (air gestures, multi screen, NFC, ect) but its the level of customisation that makes it wonderful.

When you install Omega it allows you to choose what factory apps and options you want installed on the mobile. Then when its going you can install custom themes, and you have access to all of the customisation options.

I have a custom boot Logo, custom text on drag-down menu, custom icons and battery icon, widgets on my pin lock screen, camera too. I **** you not that there is 100's of option to configure, from what colour you want certain text, to where the clock is place on the notification bar.

I have,

Omega (obviously), latest and donated.
3Minit Framework, 3Minit Framework 3.1.1 [31/07/13][MODS][THEME][MORE] - xda-developers , Samsung Galaxy S4 - 3Minit Framework MOD - YouTube (not in english but you can easy see what on)
This theme (i like blue :) ), [THEME][9505/00][21/07][4.2.2] ~ BoBCAT UNIVERSAL THEMES ~ for Samsung roms deodexed - xda-developers

And after all that, my mobile is a tiny tiny bit faster in Quadrant that a complete factory phone. WIN.

EDIT: Can you tell I love it, LOL.

Finally did this today. Omega V9.0 + 3 Minit. Worked like a charm :)

Just found this thread to see what theme you used (blue is good). I saw your one tonight on XDA, but I ended up using this: [THEME][MOD][4.2.2] Theme Deep Blue [GT-I9505] - xda-developers

Going alright so far.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Finally did this today. Omega V9.0 + 3 Minit. Worked like a charm :)

Just found this thread to see what theme you used (blue is good). I saw your one tonight on XDA, but I ended up using this: [THEME][MOD][4.2.2] Theme Deep Blue [GT-I9505] - xda-developers

Going alright so far.

It was a real tight call between the "deep blue" and Bobcat theme I used, both look fantastic.

Now get into Omega and have some fun. Custom stuff.

I run this Boot animation, has correct details for a i9505, and it makes a nerd like me giggle.

Bilder-Upload - Kostenlos Fotos hochladen und ins Netz stellen

Download Beats audio,I love the CRT screeen-off, etc.

Hangman

Aspiring Sociopath
Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Land Yacht
Hahaha that BIOS boot animation is awesome.

I just got home from the kids soccer and am about to go out again, but I'll have a play with it tonight if I'm sober enough.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Go through both Omega files, and through 3Minit settings. I have a Pin secure lockscreen, but I have both a camera widget and the WatchON remote control on my lock screen.

Also in 3Minit you can change everything, go through it all and enjoy a fully customisable phone.

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /
im looking to root my sony st27i. and change to a ROM which will improve speed.
I am afraid of f**King it up.. is there any noob tutorials to step me through how to do it?
Ive searched around and seen a few posts and forums (xda dev) but they all assume a baselevel of knowledge.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS

snowy01

lolwut
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Daily / VF SV6 /