Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Alloytec Performance upgrades

Damien-vz

Damien
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ commodore 06
Hey Guys, iv seen u mentioning the Raptor systems a fair lot, and i was wondering where in brisbane most of you go to install them. i have a vz alloytec, and just waiting to get off p plates but i cant find any decent fella's that can install them, and i mean decent most of them are yobo's. o and in reply to the fella wondering about systems on alloytec, my extractors and pipe dont make any drone when im sittin at a speed, but if u put ur foot down the tiniest bit u can. maybe thats just xforce that drones, i got mine done custom pipe 2 1/2" from pacemaker headers sounds great.

o and i cant find any way to upload a photo for mine pic etc >< cheers for any help u can give me haha

impulsesv6

Alloytec Garage
Reaction score
Members Ride
A quick Alloytec
if your super keen for a charger... let me know, i know who will be able to fit and tune (they did mine)
+ will give ya mates rates on "the works" supercharger intercooler setup

AlloyTecFreak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ V6 3.6 alloytec
Mqce Engineering, CAPA, V6 Performance Australia and Performance Manifolds are great to look at.....
They do everything from cam shafts, ultra high ratio roller rockers, high performance air intake manifolds, supercharge kits and a lot more, and not just for V8's they sock most things for V6's as well, I have a V6 3.6 alloytec VZ with Rhino sports exhaust, Pacemaker Extractors and high flow cats, CPR6 air intake manifold with a manifold spacers with Oil Catch Can, performance cold air intake, high performance idler, harmonic balancer and tensinor pullies, Ultra High Ratio roller rockers and stage 2 cam with injectors done, tuned and she pretty puts every stock V8 in the rear view mirror, yet to go is to look at fuel pump solutions and work on the suspension and doing the sump baffles.

Revhigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VF Maloo
Here's a few performance parts for the V6 Alloytec and SIDI fans.

VE V6 Alloytec Cold Air Intake CAI system
Revhigh

VE/VF SIDI Cold Air Intake CAI system
Revhigh

VZ Alloytec Cold Air Intake CAI system
Revhigh

Supercharger and Turbo Boost upgrade kits for the 3.6L Alloytec and SIDI
Revhigh

Performance Stealth Controllers throttle booster, with added bonuses like an anti theft device, reprogrammable ecu and an AUTO IQ function.
Revhigh

Camshaft Upgrades
Revhigh

Forged Rods Pistons etc.
Revhigh

Also working on some performance packages!
Revhigh

gabrielpizarro1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 ve omega cop car
Tim is absolutely spot on,
from my experience and in my opinion

CAI, no need to go and waste your money on a branded kit, do a search "two hole mod" this is bascially cutting a second hole in the base of your airbox- found it works best.

Headers, I use and recommend pacemakers. I havent used any other brand.

Cats, basically there is 2 different types, metal and ceramic.
cats will change the way your exhaust sounds but be carefull cos sometimes your exhaust may sound worse if you want more flow, but flow is better for the engine in high rpm, metal highflow cats cats are usually 200CPI (cells per inch), and ceramic highflow cats are abour 300CPI - less cells = more flow.

Exhaust, a catback exhaust is really only for the sound, if your expecting noticeable performance gains on the street then you will be dissapointed. when my car was CAI and tune only, i was running with ceramic highflow cats and lukey twin to single 2.5" system, this worked well.
then i upgraded to the X-force full 2.5'' stainless catback system, in my opinion this is a better sounding exhaust.

Supercharger, JUST DO IT

if anyone can find some NGK LTR7AP 11 plugs id love them
This best site for ve