Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

adjust clock time

rodney3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
call me dumb but I cant figure out how to adjust the clock in the factory fitted eurovox cassette/radio. The car handbook refers to a seperate user manual for the radio which I do not have. does anyone have a radio manual? its the one with the up/down controls for aerial below the display thanks.

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
All you gotta do is hold the time/frequency button in ,and use the +and - buttons to set the time.

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Page 1-14 of the car handbook describes it ...have another look. If you have the wrong book I can scan it for you.

rodney3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
Thanks for the advice. after much playing around discovered how to do it. The radio has to be turned on and then you press time and << tune>> left for hours right for minutes.

rodney3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
thanks, I have the book but doesnt mention time adjust on 1-14. got it sorted and wrote myself a note for the next time :)

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
You must have the wrong car handbook - attached is page 1-14

Attachments

• clockset.jpg
    clockset.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 3,504

frplymstr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2004 3.8
It’s funny, I have just gone to change the time after doing some work on the car. Everything works perfect but it won’t let me change the time. The button works as I can time the radio & the time adjust flashes after holding down the button but then nothing, it just times out

frplymstr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2004 3.8
Actually something else just happened. The car did not power off when I hopped out. I had to press the off button on the radio