Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vk Vs My Toyota Carona

chuck

Reaction score
Mate Iv'e got a VK if you like rice so much go to a kinder suprise sight and b******t there.This is a COMMODORE sight !!!!!

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
No need to get nasty, my old toyora corona (1985) beat VKs & VNs, and owning a VP now i know that it was just a fast until about 80-90 km/h and used a lot less petrol as well.

It was rusty and beat up looking but definately surprised a lot of people.
some people even thought it was turboed or worked, but it was nothing but a stocky engine that had the guts thrased out of it and never complained once.

PS. I love commodores through and through, but the Corona is actually an aussie car, as they were never aval in any other countries but Oz.

R

Reg

no need to get up tight i was only giving my opinion and i said i like holdens ok

D

d hsv

QUOTE (Garth @ Oct 19 2003, 09:45 PM) basicaly, i got shafted by a mechanic, not happy
Well dont let the bastards stitch you. You paid for it so you should bloody well get it. Has it been fixed up now?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I'd be on their backs calling them every day. If not you can always complain higher up?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
Try the south park technique and get a heap of people together and slingshot each other at the building.

fourstar82

Head Chef Honcho
Reaction score
Website
s31.photobucket.com
Members Ride
VYII 25th Anniversary, 2007 VE Calais
Garth report the bastards to the ACCC, I'm sure that'll sort them out. Thats completely and utterly disgraceful.

Andy

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
well, it's been ages now, and i still got bloody problems with it, not the torque conveter is playing up, and i had a oil blockadge on the flamin thing, so im waiting till i get the other car back, and ill take the vn of the road, and fix it myself

cheers