Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vk Holley

G

grover

QUOTE (Kim @ Feb 13 2004, 04:41 PM) Kewl!

Thanks for all the helpful advice! VB Chocke cable eh? Better than getting out of the car and babying it along by hand until it is warm!

K
better still kim.if you want a choke why not run an electric choke on your holley.most holleys had them at some stage.people pull them off because most people dont run chokes on holleys.just plug in the wire from your varijet choke and away you go.you can adjust how long it stays on as well.

64 RAWS

Hey Kim.....Peter here....
I have just been through this exercise that you are enquiring about.
A good mate and i found that the standard 2 barrel manifold flows far better than any aftermarket unit....we acquired and adaptor plate from Redline Part No 10-219.
It comes with all the bit needed to bolt it on ....NO PROBS......
Then we also purchased an accelarator cable kit from Redline as well....the Part No escapes me at the moment.....it was to suit a Holley conversion.....you will see it if you go to you nearest Autobarn shop and hava glance through their Hardimans Catalogue.......as for the choke predicament.....the idea about electronic choke....from Grover..... sounds like the biss
The set up i am refering to is currently running very well in My EH ute......
I have included a picture to show you.......
Best of luck.......

Kim

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF Evoke Wagon
Hi Peter,

Kewl. For some reason the pic is not working. Could you email it to me please at:

lord_odd at hotmail.com

Ta,
Kim