Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things That Leave you Gobsmacked (In A Good Way)

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I bet your neighbours don't.
Dunno about that, I suspect they were probably glad when I put my Victa Super 600 away and moved onto the blower.

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Far out I love my almost 20 year old Stihl leaf blower. I have had the same 95 or 98 petrol in the tank for probably 12 months and it still starts like a breeze, it idles perfectly too and it only gets pulled out once a month or thereabouts.

I bet your neighbours don't.

Dunno about that, I suspect they were probably glad when I put my Victa Super 600 away and moved onto the blower.

They were probably pleased that the leaf blower started first go, and didn’t require the bullock-driver levels of swearing to get it started like the Super 600.

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
I've never owned a leaf blower. I gave a neighbour a serve once for blowing all his leaves and grass clippings across the front of our place early on a Sunday morning. Some c@#ts have no consideration.
Ironically, I use a blower at work. They do have their uses, especially on a property that is surrounded by all manner of trees.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've never owned a leaf blower. I gave a neighbour a serve once for blowing all his leaves and grass clippings across the front of our place early on a Sunday morning. Some c@#ts have no consideration.
Ironically, I use a blower at work. They do have their uses, especially on a property that is surrounded by all manner of trees.
When you have stipple concrete and need to get the clippings off the blower works much better than a broom. I used to use a blower a lot when I was a gardening contractor, mainly for cleaning paths where clippings from the mower fell.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Wait. What if ChumBucket Chum is made from Crabs. However no one wants crabs.