Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Steering Wheels

Which steering wheel

• Sports steering wheel (leather)

Votes: 31 59.6%
  • Woodgrain steering wheel

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Original steering wheel

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters

GreenGremlin

Reaction score
Website
www.brockcommodores.com
Members Ride
VK Calais
big_c_43 said:
Hey i have been thinking about still going original but getting a momo HDT wheel i have been looking on ebay and there arent to many and the ones on ebay dont look like they are in such good condition. Do u guys reckon i could get one from a reckers otherwise where else could i look for one?

Thanx

you got no hope getin an HDT momo from the wreckers, doesnt hurt to keep an eye out but i wouldnt be makin special trips there for one. Those wheels are highly sought afte by HDT purists, I reckon you'd be lookin at around $800 maybe more or less depending on condition. good luck with your search.

darkmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 3.3i, V6 VL in Production
big_c_43 said:
Hey that looks sweet mate it perectly matches the interior of your car i think i will have a fare bit of trouble to find a steering wheel that matches the interior of my car because it is that blue/green colour and that is why i have started this thread just to get everyones opinions about it.

Sorry guys, been away and havn't been on in a while. Just want to thank you guys for your praise, it is appreciated. There has been a lot of effort, time, work and money put into the interior.

I agree that blue/green would be near impossible. My interior started life as the factory brown dash, console and carpet and the tan trim. I hated it, it was dated and ugly IMO, so I modded it to what it is now.

Tip: If you have or have access to a program like photoshop, jump on the tutorial pages for it and mod your car on the computer first.
Its much easier to stop yourself overdoing one thing and underdoing others and is much easier to change on the screen than in real life.

Good luck
Kain

darkmoon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 3.3i, V6 VL in Production
big_c_43 said:
Here is a picture of my interior, so i would appreciate everyones opinions on what type of steering wheel would suit it best.

go leather dude, but make sure you get a proper leather cleaner and clean it every week. Once the leather goes black, it stains.
Kain

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
darkmoon said:
Thats a classy interior - I like it
Kain

Thankyou..... Pity its wasted atm :( - damn defects :(

D.