Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

removeing onemoregame.co install

maginoodle

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series2 ss crewman
Hi all,

I just recently bought a secondhand comp with win7 on it. Its my first upgrade past xp. It has a what i call a pop up on it(not when on the net, it pops up from the task bar). I went to their site and it says to go to uninstall programs to remove it( i had already went to do that), but it isnt listed in the program list to be able to remove. I also did a search using the search programs and files feature but it came back with no results.
I dont want to muck with this system too much if i can help it. I already made the mistake of letting the windows disk cleaner compress the c drive which doesnt allow the comp to boot if the os is on the c drive( i ended up buying a recovery disk of ebay as i couldnt manage to get a usb bootable). I dont have a win7 install disk, only the recovery disk which has very limited capacity, the comp also runs avast.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers Shane

HyperThinker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Using a second hand operating system is in effect using something that could have accidentally or deliberately had 10,000000000 virus's/malwares installed on it.

Some virus's "root kits" are indetectable regardless of what anti virus states.

Should absolutely should not use this PC for anything other then mspaint any device on the same network as it is at risk. Any data or personal information you enter on it is at risk.