Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Recommended Panel Shops in Melbourne?

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
Seems that a few around here know/are panelbeaters etc.

I'm looking for contact details of painters/panelbeaters that are honest, professional, skilled & punctual. (seems that's a pretty hard combination to find)

The job is basically a complete 2-pack respray of a very straight VN shell, with some engine bay smoothening (hammer + dolly + bog) action (i.e. the factory press-marks in the inner wheel guards).

The shell has been 100% gutted - no glass, trims, firewall... anything - just panels and wheels.

Preferred location around the SE / E suburbs of melbourne.

Would only really like a list of people recommended by basis of dealing with them first hand - otherwise I might as well pick up the yellow pages ;)

doigs8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VY 2 CALAIS
Unique Panels in Hallam. Talk to Trevor, he owns the shop. I've known Trevor for 18 years. He did his apprenticeship and time at a prestige body shop, and has taken those skills and attitude to his own shop which he has been operating for years. He is a nice guy and treats customers cars like they were his own. Go see him and you will be glad you did it.

holdenvtss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss
Hey mate...my car just got out of the oven on saturday...got it done at sokool paintworks in carrum downs...great painter,great job