Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Police! Rate the performance of your locals!

Rate your cops

• Excellent!, they arrive promptly and are friendly

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Alright, they get the job done.

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Not too bad, a bit rude or slow.

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Retarted monkeys could do a better job.

Votes: 57 35.6%

• Total voters

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
no i didnt get a fine to answer your question.i was just making a point that it seemed like a waste of time pulliing me over and wasting 10 mins. Especially at 1.50am on my way to work on a wednesday morning just cause i was the only car on the road and they were bored(their words).

in my mind, there is no place for whingers, wousers, and abusers of their position, get out of the uniform....but it is not only my job that there are idiots like that, u probably have in your field of work too as would most of the rest of the country's employers.

i couldnt agree more with this comment yes there are plenty of whingers and idiots at my work

please dont think im defending ppl who speed im not. Recklessness deserves to be caught and punished but a bit of common sense goes along way as well

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
well lucky for u and them that u weren't an axe weilding maniac, could've put a bigger dent in both of your's and their day...

happy driving, where u from? could be me one day stopping you

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
don't answer, saw your avatar...mmm...i already could've stopped you as i'm in the next district over the boundary of Alexander Dr to the west...

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I listen to the scanner and no fault of the coppers, but the order of priorities in most cases are completely wrong! I think ya'll should be given more chance before being told to abort a chase (you can kind of hear that the copper wants to keep going) and a better pay, what I dont get is a mine worker gets paid lots (danger money) WTF does a cop do?

Im deciding, Paramedic or Copper, but I'm too fat at the moment LOL and the risks etc, will wait untill my boys are older ;)

One of my best friends works for the Victorian Police force and both the pay and conditions are excellent. He thinks it's the best job in the world and has more days off than anyone else I know, they get looked after pretty good compared to most people don't worry about that

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
One of my best friends works for the Victorian Police force and both the pay and conditions are excellent. He thinks it's the best job in the world and has more days off than anyone else I know, they get looked after pretty good compared to most people don't worry about that

well he wouldn't want to come over here (WA), be a step backwards

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
LOL Yeah I have a couple of mates here who are police, AND 2 step uncles in Vic who are coppers, comparing them must say the WA police dont get much. I was looking into the wages etc and comparing them with being a paramedic and really for what police do they get **** all.

You guys are all due for a pay rise soon though mar-d-mac?

mar-d-mac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY2 Clubsport
LOL Yeah I have a couple of mates here who are police, AND 2 step uncles in Vic who are coppers, comparing them must say the WA police dont get much. I was looking into the wages etc and comparing them with being a paramedic and really for what police do they get **** all.

You guys are all due for a pay rise soon though mar-d-mac?

not till mid to end 2009, when the current EBA runs out....but it'll be another fight on our hands to get measly benefits....but don't get me wrong, i do still get some enjoyment out of this job...

as you may have heard on the news today, 3 coppers injured, one in an induced coma after attending a brawl at a local pub....

my friend and colleague is the one in an coma because of drunken F**kwits....

no, we don't get enough money for that ****e