Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help

02brokenvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 vx executive
Hey so I wanna to know how to tell what order my commy came out ( so I seen a hsv it had a badge saying it’s was build 200 ) I was trying to find out what number car is my vx cause I could find no build number plate, but I look on here and it’s was saying the vin number digits tell you details about your car but I couldn’t find what I was looking for 100 percent confirmed and is it a good idea to get the 4.2 litre stoker kit from
Mace in Aussie and then put a big phat whipple on cause I don’t want to get a v8 I wanna keep the ecotec

RiffRaffMama

Reaction score
Members Ride
Twin VX II Berlinas - "Vanessa" and "Geraldine"
Hey so I wanna to know how to tell what order my commy came out ( so I seen a hsv it had a badge saying it’s was build 200 ) I was trying to find out what number car is my vx cause I could find no build number plate, but I look on here and it’s was saying the vin number digits tell you details about your car but I couldn’t find what I was looking for 100 percent confirmed and is it a good idea to get the 4.2 litre stoker kit from
Mace in Aussie and then put a big phat whipple on cause I don’t want to get a v8 I wanna keep the ecotec
I'll save you a click - the last 6 digits of your VIN are the sequence number. So if your VIN was 6H8VXK69F1L265433 then your car was the two-hundred and sixty five thousand four hundred and thirty third car off the line.

shane_3800

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commo
The last 7 digests of a VIN is the build order.