Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Jokes /humour

R

rattattack1313

a few years ago, my family and i went up north from mackay to eventually get to cooktown... we got to cape trib, and were looking around ( in the hj wagon) for somewhere to stop and have lunch and a few billies, saw this little track, headed up it, 30 meters in there was a sign nailed on atree"cooktown-3 1/2 hours"..... we had no-where to turn around, so we stopped, had lunch and billies, then drove on , through., like, 5 really big water courses.... and some steep hills the man from snowy river wouldnt ride down, and there was dead fords all along the roadside..... needless to say, the old hj wagon pulled through with absolutely no probs.....( it had a 3.3 liter comodore motor & gearbox in it) lol....ahhh it was really good to know that my old bomb could go where no ford could......

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
Like they say " Holdens hold, Fords fall to bits"

R

rattattack1313

gotta say.. i love the "FAIL" u have there.. is there rear window stickers available of that???? :lol