Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Hell, can you post anything of substance other than leftist propaganda?

Playing the smoke and mirrors game is tiresome, and the establishment are very good at it. So good that you play along with it. Where's the mention about Biden's incapability to stand a trial due to his mental state?

The economy was tanking, and with inflation at 9% is was failing fast. Guess what? They decided to pump a little more oil stabilising the economy but not before the lasting damage was done... The working/middle class hip pocket.

What is it the bad Orange man keeps saying?

Look mate, I must apologise. Now I know where you are coming from, I've thought it over and finally understand it.

Your Messiah talked about it, but Biden did it. Trump talked about making the economy better, pumping more oil but Biden was the one that actually did it. Sounds like that is what Governments/Presidents are supposed to do, make decisions that improve the situation.

So I can understand how you feel, you've been let down and must take that anger out on others.

It is so sad that you focus on a few numbers in isolation but ignore the bigger picture. I'm sure there are institutions that can provide you with help, all you need to do is ask.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Just imagine being compelled to sit in a court room and listen to two women repeatedly referring to yourself as "the orange turd."
And one of them is your lawyer!

Could be worse - Imagine if they call you Von ShitzInPants....