Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Hackshop Garage Kincrome Set Up.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I figure this is worthy of its own thread. I’m a huge fan of Kincrome tool boxes. I have a few. They have really lifted their game by improving quality and functionality.
No plastic bits is a good step forward. Better locks. Easier to open. Draws that hold more weight.

They got on board to support the Hackshop Garage lads. I think anyone would be amazed at just how much they have given them. Seems like most of their catalogue.

Then two of everything for each location. Their back shed and their industrial space.

This is something dreams are made of.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I am also a Kincrome fan. I received a great trolley and chest with tools setup for Xmas many years ago from the bearded one.

Smart man giving me a nice toolbox and tools as a gift :cool:

So really WE have a Kincrome setup :rolleyes:

But since then grabbed a bunch of Kincrome sets and other tools over the years. As well as the Xmas calendars.

Only had 1 warranty claim in 10yrs. Do need to replace a couple of sockets that are worn (wonder if that’s warranty?)

Would like a new bigger box but they are a tad pricey. Need some of those sponsorship deals :p

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I liked the ratchet extensions that lock the socket in place. Then the socket doesn’t come off stuck to the bolt that is waaaay away from an easy to reach spot.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I am also a Kincrome fan. I received a great trolley and chest with tools setup for Xmas many years ago from the bearded one.

Smart man giving me a nice toolbox and tools as a gift :cool:

So really WE have a Kincrome setup :rolleyes:

But since then grabbed a bunch of Kincrome sets and other tools over the years. As well as the Xmas calendars.

Only had 1 warranty claim in 10yrs. Do need to replace a couple of sockets that are worn (wonder if that’s warranty?)

Would like a new bigger box but they are a tad pricey. Need some of those sponsorship deals :p
Lifetime warranty? It's at least worth asking.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Lifetime warranty? It's at least worth asking.
Yeah might find a reseller that does warranty claims. Bunnings don’t and the autobarn I used last time is no longer the right kind of Kincrome seller so they don’t do warranty claims anymore.