Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Favourite games so far and games you were disappointed with for 2013

vongy10

Reaction score
Members Ride
CV8 Monaro V2
As the title says. What are your favourite games and games you were disappointed with for the first half of 2013?

Favourites:

Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
The Last of Us

Disappointed in:

Metal Gear Solid Rising
Dead Island Riptide
Crysis 3

My favourites had great story lines, Bioshock Infinite was a bit confusing though. Tomb Raider had the best game play.

MGSR was just plain boring, played 2 levels and never played it again. Dead Island Riptide was boring as well. Crysis 3 was okay, only thing that I thought was different to the first 2 games was the Predator Bow.

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
Im the opposite lol. I was dissapointed with Bioshock. I loved Bioshock 1 & 2 but 3 just looked and felt too weird.

I thought Crysis 3 was amazing, but i have PC, none of that console poo. Everything maxed out is just wow.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Loving Grid 2, FarCry Blood Dragon, the BL2 Tiny Tina DLC, Metro - Last Light and ArmA 3 Alpha as it evolves.

I wasn't disappointed with much else because it was as average as I expected, such as Sim City 5 (more implementation than game experience), DI - Riptide, Cities in Motion 2 and Crysis 3.