Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Disc printing hardware and software

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty
Hi y'all.

Im after recommendations for software in regard to printing labels for CD's which can be stuck to CD's.

I've done some googling, however all I keep getting results for is companies that will press CD's and put the images on in bulk. I remember probably 10 years agom there was software/and a contraption called CD-Stomper, im hoping there's something along those lines available today.

Ideally, want to import an image from my PC, have it printed through a domestic printer, and use some sort of simple tool/hardward to press the 'sticker' onto the disc.

Any recommendations?

MuckUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Cross 8
I have a HP printer that prints directly to the CD, you just need printable CD's. It wasn't to expensive from memory

Dunno if there are similar printers on the market.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Labels on discs are a bad idea and didn't last long, they vary the thickness and balance. They also don't tend to last long. Direct printing is a much better option but it isn't cheap, because you go through a lot of ink.

Your average Officejet, Pixma and XP for around $150-$200 can print on discs.

The1

A Memcal a Day Keeps..
Reaction score
Website
www.eyeit.org
Members Ride
VS V6 Berlina Auto
the cheap canon printers usually come with disc holder and software to print onto discs, then just purchase inkjet printable discs and print it straight on.