Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Boony for PM?

Boony for PM?

• Yes

Votes: 54 85.7%
  • No (I'm not really Australian :)

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
I think he still holds the australian record for the fastest scull of a yard glass, no wonder he couldn't spit a word out the poor bugger

LMAO of at JD's quote.

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
Boonie Rocks

One of the best players of all time

50LTRv8:bow:

Mafo81

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs 5 speed manual
boonie is awesome. and anyone could run this country better than its run now with their eyes shut

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
boonie is awesome. and anyone could run this country better than its run now with their eyes shut

hahahah oh christ.... im sure you know how hard it is to run a country yeah?

Until i see any of you do a better job.... shut the **** up with john howard slagging as i think we have a pretty good setup, would explain the whole 3 terms in office thing... hmmmm

booney? oh get fuk'd.... spose its possible though... peter garrat is a fuking member of parliament so anything can happen...(***Dances like im having an epalictic fit***)

aZk.

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
hahahah oh christ.... im sure you know how hard it is to run a country yeah?

Until i see any of you do a better job.... shut the **** up with john howard slagging as i think we have a pretty good setup, would explain the whole 3 terms in office thing... hmmmm

booney? oh get fuk'd.... spose its possible though... peter garrat is a fuking member of parliament so anything can happen...(***Dances like im having an epalictic fit***)

aZk.

far out settle down mate. im sure its not a serious poll (although if it was id vote yes for boony for PM :p)

and yeah johnnie boys a great pm.. so great he leaves aussie troops in iraq when every other country brings them home.

and dont mock epileptics!:p :)