Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Active Users

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Mike, at present I have just given out the user names and passwords for the web designer to have a bit of a nosey through the database and for him to be clear in his mind the best way of going about it.

The price isn't set in concrete as yet as we have been chucking emails backward and forward regarding various problems I can forsee but already I have a pretty good idea how much it's going to cost me all up.

At any stage should I have any screenshots of the new site I will put them up.

Downtime is a tricky one but one would imagine no more than 1 - 2 hours downtime for the forum and about the same on the main site. Now I am assuming everything goes as smooth as what recently happened on the test site but being computers surely I couldn't be lucky enough to have something go right 2 times in a row. We can only keep our fingers crossed though.

Jules is spot on, Googlebot is our best friend and helps with rankings in the famous search engine, from what I'm led to believe optimisation in vB is much better than Invision but I guess time will tell.

midnight.outlaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S series 2
Well, your doing pretty well, It's the tenth site to show up when you type in "Commodores" which is the first page. Well done!

C

Commodoresilva

I've been wondering who or what the hell googlebot is aswell. Thanks for the answer.

As for Google, if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have found Just Commodores and many other websites! Google rules!

Cheers.