Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2010 SV6 Sedan Heron White (2nd VE)

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
well done!, you could do some handling mods, bars, bush's, maybe even a height tweek, not keen on the bonnet protector (not my car though) but the black on white looks nice and the light upgrade!!

Big +1 for sway bars. the difference they made on my VX was incredible. My VE has the front one done and I'll do the rear ASAP.

BlackPhoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
well done!, you could do some handling mods, bars, bush's, maybe even a height tweek, not keen on the bonnet protector (not my car though) but the black on white looks nice and the light upgrade!!

Thanks! I have thought about lowering it a bit but I don't know if it's worth it for me as how it currently sits I still have a bit of trouble some places with it scraping.

BlackPhoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
So I have done some more thinking about exterior mods for my car and I wanted to get some peoples opinions on a black spoiler for it. Does anyone here have a white ve or even vf with a black spoiler so I can get an idea as to how it looks. Or even someone that is handy with photoshop that could edit one of my pictures to show how it would look.

C B

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 VY II Storm Ute
I don't think it would look good, but you do have a black bonnet protector and black sports armour so it might tie front/rear together not look to out of place :)

Xplaya

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV
White Top with Matt Black Rear/Underneath for the spoiler looks nice :)

Btw where did you get the Chrome Trim for front bumper from? How much

BlackPhoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
Btw where did you get the Chrome Trim for front bumper from? How much

Bought all the chrome bits off eBay. Was about $450 for all the chrome trims and the grills and foglight surrounds.

Edgeyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 MY10
Hey man, do you think getting VE Series 1 rims powder coated in glossy black will come up as good as yours? They look really nice.