Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] 1997 vs series 2 hsv clubsport

Hsv807

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
on ebay for $2500??? I don't think so buddy not my car, unless someone put up a scam using my car. Yeah rip05 its insured for 12k to ive just got no room for it only reason its up for sale.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
im going to throw in my 2 cents because i actually see this as a good car but you arent selling it correctly.

for starters, you're selling a clubby. there are alot of people who still want these things. but i look at your pics and the first thing i see is you've kept it as a pig, and have no real interest in selling a unique car.

what made me think this? you're interior picture. its filthy dirty. you didnt even bother giving it a quick vacuum and shine up the dash. and remove the seat covers, to me they say you jump into the car wearin dirty clothes.

if you want to sell something then sell it. dont do it half assed. throw some tyre shine on the wheels. take it into the city and get some actual nice photos.